Syscadia Episide 3
This week we dig into Wyze, how we feel about strong-arms sales tactics, and keeping our smart TVs dumb. It’s Syscadia, we’re talking about random technology like the nerds we are. Grab an eggnog and join us by the fire!
- Wyze ([skipto time=”14″])
- Slack Acquired ([skipto time=”16:17″])
- Datadog super aggressive sales tactics ([skipto time=”22:08″])
- Not good when your company becomes a verb for bad sales tactics.
- Just never use Datadog, there are many better alternatives.
- Negotiating SaaS pricing ([skipto time=”24:15″])
- Robin is Distracted by an Ugly Lamp ([skipto time=”28:43″])
- An Aside About Spectrum ([skipto time=”33:10″])
- FT8 and JS8
- What FT8 looks like in a spectrum waterfall
- Note from Robin: In the episode I said 802.11ac uses 2.4 and 5Ghz at the same time, this is true of 802.11ax but not ac.
- Smart TVs ([skipto time=”48:37″])
- Get a Pi-Hole (or AdGuard Home) ([skipto time=”51:53″])
- Outro ([skipto time=”59:28″])
If you want to get in touch, email us at show @ ourdomain. We don’t do that social stuff (well, Robin kinda does).
Transcript coming soon!